As we get ready to welcome the monsoon, it’s a chance to remember our connections: to the land, the weather, and each other. Join us at the Fox for a joyful dive into literacy, as we experience the power of reading and writing to open up windows of connection for us all.
Get ready for:
- The award-winning animated short movie, “Superworm”
- A sing-and-dance-along with our mascot, Kitt the Fox
- Storytimes based around the featured authors
- Fun and hands-on literacy activities
- Free books and other goodies
- And more…
Recommended for children aged 4-10, but everyone is welcome! The event is free, but please register above.
- 2-3 PM: hands-on activities, storytimes, and literacy experiences in the lobbies and auditorium
- 3-4(ish) PM: short movies and fun from the stage in the auditorium
The magical adventure of a Diné girl across land and water, in celebration of an inclusive future made possible through intergenerational strength and knowledge.
From the creators of “The Gruffalo”: when Superworm is captured, will his friends find a way to help their favorite superhero escape?
A beautiful portrayal of how the Tohono O’odham prepare for the coming of the monsoons.
The first illustrated guide to ecological restoration for children, written by a local UA professor.
With lush illustrations, explore the excitement and science of the Sonoran Desert rainy season in English and Spanish!