Purchase and or use of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
• The ticket is valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued, and cannot be replaced if stolen, lost or destroyed.
• This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
• Reproduction of this ticket or voucher is not permitted, and forgeries of this ticket will be confiscated without compensation.
• Unless indicated otherwise, price includes all applicable sales and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
• Ticket prices to events generally include a $2/ticket “facility fee” contribution to the Fox Tucson Theatre Building Fund.
• Ticket prices to events purchased online, over the phone and at the box office are subject to a 10% overall service fee, this fee is calculated within your purchase.
• This ticket is a revocable license to the specific seat and for the time listed on the ticket and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket.
• Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is prohibited and is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
• Management reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, to comply with all applicable laws, and/or to act in an offensive or unreasonable manner.
• Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
• This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the venue and/or the promoter.
• Ticket user consents to the Fox Tucson Theater’s use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by venue or promoter.
• No professional cameras or audio/visual recordings are allowed (cell phone photography/videography MAY be permitted; ask venue staff or security for details night of the show).
• Ticket users consent to the search of any bags brought to this venue.
• No refunds/exchanges.
Due to the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic, events through 2020 and into 2021 have been postponed. We’re working hard to reschedule all postponed events, and we appreciate your patience and understanding during this complex time when things are changing rapidly. We will immediately notify patrons as individual dates are confirmed. We understand that due to these extraordinary circumstances, not all ticket buyers will be able to attend these new showtimes. Upon notification of a date change, patrons will be given 30 days to request a refund (less fees). Refunds can take up to 30 days to be processed.
NO FIREARMS ARE ALLOWED WITHIN THE THEATRE.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.
Some of our patrons are being taken advantage of by ticket brokers and scalpers. We don’t want you paying exorbitant prices for tickets to our shows! We know that quality entertainment can be expensive, and we don’t want you paying more than you need to.
Please make sure that when you order Fox Tucson Theatre tickets online you only use www.foxtucson.com. Once you click on BUY TICKETS through foxtucson.com, you will continue to our secure ticket buying site via our ticketing company, Spektrix. Any other site you are on is NOT an authorized Fox Tucson Theatre site!
The authorized phone number for the Fox Tucson Theatre Box Office is 520-547-3040. Some brokers will tell you they are “authorized by the Fox Tucson Theatre,” but they are not.
Occasionally artists will offer Fan Club or special VIP Ticketing packages. In this case, ticket links could be available through the Artist’s OFFICIAL websites. If you have any hesitation at all regarding the tickets you are trying to purchase, please contact us immediately (#520-547-3040).
We love our patrons and want to make sure that you are cared for properly when you purchase tickets.
The theatre’s general policy, like most of our entertainment-related sister venues, is that all sales are final (no refunds or exchanges will be offered). The only exception to this rule is that for all Fox Tucson Theatre Foundation donors at the level of $250 (or more) annually we will cheerfully exchange tickets to any other show on our calendar–with at least 48-hour notice–with no questions asked.
Will Call Tickets can be picked up anytime the Box Office is open. If coming to a show, there is no need to pick up your Will Call Tickets in advance – just come to the Will Call window when you arrive for the show (but feel free to give yourself a bit of extra time in case there is a line at Will Call)!
Whether it’s a night out with a bunch of friends, a team-building event for the office or you just know a whole lot of people who like the same music you do and want to sit together and save money – a “group sales discount” is the perfect solution.
For most shows, when you buy 10 or more tickets, you can receive a 10% discount for the group. Some restrictions and limitations apply depending on the event. To set up a group discount or receive a discount on a multiple ticket purchase (10+), please call the Box Office at 520-547-3040.
Buy your block of tickets as early as possible in order to make sure you get the best possible seating arrangements.
Pre-approval of your group sales discount MUST be obtained to confirm that we are able to extend discounts to your particular show (for example, shows being presented by an outside promoter may have different rules).