FOX THEATRE SECURITY MEASURES
The Fox Tucson Theatre is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests and visiting artists. Prior to presenting your ticket and entering our venue, patrons should be prepared to undergo a security screening. These protective measures have been put in place to ensure that each performance occurs in the safest environment possible. Patrons who refuse screening will be denied entry into our venue.
ALL GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH — PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND ARRIVE EARLY
- Please allow enough time for you and your guests to move through the queue and enter the venue. Lobby doors open one hour prior to the show (doors to the theatre itself generally open 30 minutes prior to the show).
- Anyone entering The Fox Theatre is subject to a reasonable search including but not limited to bag search, wands and/or pat downs. You may be asked to empty your pockets of all items so that they can be examined.
- The Fox Theatre also reserves the right to inspect personal belongings of a suspicious nature. This includes but is not limited to bags, purses, coats and hats. Any bags larger than 14’ x14’, backpacks or luggage pieces are not permitted.
- Patrons involved in violent altercations within the theatre or those deemed to be a danger to others will be asked to leave the theatre and will not be welcome at future shows
PROHIBITED DANGEROUS ITEMS:
- No guns, pepper spray, projectiles, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm;
- No knives exceeding 1” in size
- No replicas of any type of weapon;
- No drugs, drug paraphernalia, or illegal substances of any kind;
- No unsealed liquids, flammable liquids or gels of any kind;
- No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm (spiked heels/attire, chains, etc.);
Additional prohibited items:
- No outside food or drink;
- No video cameras, GoPros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers;
- No professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs);
- No glass containers and no helium filled balloons;
- No large bags (14” x 14” or larger), including backpacks and Camelbacks;
- No Segways, skateboards, rollerblades, hover boards, bicycles, helmets;
- No portable seats (other than those approved and required for accessibility);
- No noisemaking items of any kind.
The Fox Tucson Theatre reserves the right to restrict any other items that could pose a safety hazard or restrict the enjoyment of another guest.
In the event that prohibited items are revealed during a search, the guest will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item(s) or it will be confiscated and disposed of. All alcohol and narcotic laws will be strictly enforced. The Fox Theatre cannot safeguard any personal belongings. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please say something to our Management or Security so we can ensure the best experience possible.