Hope is on the horizon for the return of live performances!
Here at the Fox, we’re making proactive plans for shows to resume in the fall. Concern for your safety and a commitment to creating the best possible guest experience remain our top priority. To ensure the safest possible conditions, you have our promise that we will always comply with federal, state and local health regulations and guidelines.
We are taking the following steps now for events currently scheduled in 2021:
Limiting capacity now, and opening more seats as conditions allow
• To get us back up and running as soon as possible, we are reducing total available seating through the creation of “seat pods.” Pods consist of between 2-12 seats together with empty seats surrounding to allow for physical distancing between groups.
• As we get closer to each event, we will make additional seats available – filling in the gaps – as conditions and public health regulations may allow.
Reissuing all 2021 tickets
• All previously purchased tickets for events currently scheduled in 2021 will be reassigned new seats, using the seat pod arrangement, in order to space patrons at recommended distance throughout the theatre.
• As a ticket holder, you will be issued new tickets and confirmation numbers for your reassigned seat location.
• Patrons with single tickets get their very own pods. But if you purchased tickets individually to go with friends, let us know. We can’t make promises, but we’ll do our best to accommodate.
• Within a few weeks of the performance date, our box office team will follow up with an assigned entry time and instructions to get to your seats.
• The Fox is shifting to print-at-home/mobile ticketing.
• To make entry to the theatre smoother, and reduce time waiting to pick up tickets, will call will be eliminated.
• Patrons who opted for will call at the time of purchase will be issued a print-at-home/mobile ticket.
• Patrons who opted to receive tickets by mail will still receive them 2-4 weeks before the event.
If you’ve ever spoken with a member of our staff, you’ve probably heard that every seat is a great one. We truly believe this to be the case. We thank you in advance for your understanding as we work proactively to ensure we can get back together again at the Fox later this year! There’s no need to respond to this email. Every ticket holder for 2021 shows will receive a new confirmation email detailing the location of newly assigned seats for your event.
If you choose not to attend due to these changes, please use the link below to donate the value of your tickets, request a customer credit for a future event or request a refund (less fees).
Refunds must be requested by April 1, 2021.
Thank you for your unwavering patience and support as we work toward bringing us back together again as safely, smoothly, and enjoyably as possible. We can’t wait to see you at the theatre!
Wednesdays 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Phone: (520) 547-3040
Phone: (520) 624-1515
30 N Church Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701