Dear Fox Patrons,
It is with sincere disappoint that we are reaching out to let you know that Chris Isaak’s performance scheduled for Saturday, December 16th at 7:30pm has been cancelled due to illness. Though we know he will grace our beautiful stage in the not-too-distant future, we have as-of-yet not been able to confirm a rescheduled date (and it could be Fall 2018, or later).
To compensate ticket holders for this concert for the fact that this eagerly anticipated show has been indefinitely postponed, the Fox Tucson would like to offer you the following options:
1) Keep your concert ticket(s) in place to ensure that you will have the same seat when we are able to reschedule this performance. (If we are not able to reschedule the show to a date certain within three months, we will let you know and give you options similar to those that follow below.)
2) Trade the payment you made for the Chris Isaak show for any of these upcoming Fox shows, and we’ll throw in a 10% discount on the ticket prices of the show you wish to see:
Ronnie Milsap (this weekend!)
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (very limited availability)
In the Christmas Mood
Jack Hanna’s Into the Wild Live!
G3: Joe Satriani, John Petruci & Phil Collen
A Night with Janis Joplin
Lyle Lovett & Robert Earl Keen (very limited availability)
The Ten Tenors
Miles Electric Band
Classic Album Live: Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
If there is a show on our calendar that you’d like to see but do not see it on this list, please ask and we will do our best to accommodate. We are also always adding new shows!
3) Get a Fox Gift Certificate for a future show (and we’ll add an additional 10% to the certificate).
4) Request a full refund (please give us 3-5 working days in order to process your refund).
5) Make some or all of the amount you paid for your tickets a tax-deductible contribution to the not-for-profit Fox Tucson Theatre Foundation (THANK YOU for considering this option!) Your contribution will help keep the “lights on and the doors open” at YOUR historic Fox Tucson Theatre. Donations of $75 or more will make you a member of the Foundation for one year (or can be used to extend your membership, if you are already a member).
Whichever option you choose, please know that we are truly sorry for the fact that this concert won’t take place on December 16th, and we hope you’ll come back to the Fox Tucson Theatre in the not-too-distant future.
Please contact the box office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org or phone # 520-547-3040), and let us know which of the above options you’d like to choose. If possible, also send us a phone number we can reach you on. Thank you.