Ticket Terms and Conditions
The Fox Tucson Theater Box Office generally opens two hours prior to each performance. Each ticket has a unique barcode. Only the first scan of the tickets will allow entry into the event. Keep your tickets in a safe place.
Purchase and/or use of this ticket signifies agreement to the following.
- The ticket is valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued, and cannot be replaced if stolen, lost or destroyed.
- This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Reproduction of this ticket or voucher is not permitted, and forgeries of this ticket will be confiscated without compensation.
- Unless indicated otherwise, price includes all applicable sales and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
- Ticket prices to events generally include a $2/ticket “facility fee” contribution to the Fox Tucson Theatre Building Fund.
- This ticket is a revocable license to the specific seat and for the time listed on the ticket and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket.
- Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is prohibited and is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Management reserves the right, without refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue. to comply with all applicable laws, and/or to act in an offensive or unreasonable manner.
- No refunds/exchanges.
- Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
- This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the venue and/or the promoter.
- Ticket user consents to the Fox Tucson Theater’s use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by venue or promoter.
- No professional cameras or audio/visual recordings are allowed (cell phone photography/videography MAY be permitted; ask venue staff or security for details night of show).
- Ticket users consent to the search of any bags brought to this venue.
- NO FIREARMS ARE ALLOWED WITHIN THE THEATRE.
- WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.
Some of our patrons are being taken advantage of by ticket brokers and scalpers. We don’t want you paying exorbitant prices for tickets to our shows! We know that quality entertainment can be expensive, and we don’t want you paying more than you need to.
Please make sure that when you order Fox Tucson Theatre tickets online you only use www.foxtucson.com. Once you click on BUY TICKETS through foxtucson.com, you will be sent to our secure ticket buying site with TicketForce (foxtucsontheatre.ticketforce.com). Any other site you are on is NOT an authorized Fox Tucson Theatre site.
Authorized phone numbers for the Fox Tucson Theatre Box Office is 520-547-3040. Some brokers will tell you they are authorized by The Fox, but they are not.
Occasionally artists will offer Fan Club or special VIP Ticketing packages. In this case, ticket links could be available through the Artist’s OFFICIAL websites. If you have any hesitation on the tickets you are trying to purchase, please contact us immediately.
We love our patrons, and want to make sure that you are cared for properly when you purchase tickets.